Did you know that MidTown Cleveland hosts more than 650 organizations and over 18,000 workers in our neighborhood? Our #MidTownCLEMembers campaign is an attempt to capture just some of the amazing work and innovative leaders from all across the Town. As we work together to create a connected community, we’ll be working to highlight different organizations across all spectrums of work in the hopes of sharing some of our amazing diverse assets.
For April 2019, we’re excited to spotlight Tech Elevator– an intensive in-person education provider helping individuals and companies acquire in-demand technology skills for the modern workforce.
- How long has your organization been located in MidTown?
Since 2015 when we opened our doors at the Baker Electric Building.
- What are three words to describe your organization?
Quality, innovative, life-changing.
- What is something new and/or exciting that we can look forward to from your organization within the next year?
More career changers learning to code through our program which means more software developers entering the workforce and starting jobs at some of Cleveland’s top companies!
- Where are your team members’ favorite spots in MidTown?
Koko Bakery, the Tech Hive, Gallucci’s, the Children’s Museum, and the new Cleveland Bagel!
- Complete this sentence “Our dream is for MidTown to….”
Our dream is for MidTown to become a thriving destination for professionals and residents.