Summer Public Open House
Please stop by anytime between 5:00 - 7:00 PM for interactive discussion and light refreshments. Your valued feedback will help guide Carnegie’s identity for the future!
Date: Monday, August 19th
Time: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Location: Tech Elevator (7100 Euclid Ave #140)
Who: Anyone - residents, employees, commuters, businesses
Parking: Lots available behind Tech Elevator and St. Timothy Missionary Baptist Church on E. 71st St.
Transit: Accessible via the Healthline (Euclid)
About the Project
The City of Cleveland and MidTown Cleveland, with support from the Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA), are partnering on a plan to re-envision the Carnegie Avenue Corridor.
- Re-envision the corridor’s identity
- Support economic development by promoting real estate reinvestment and transformative uses for the land
- Bring physical and aesthetic cohesion to the corridor
- Increase transportation options
- Determine the long-term vision for Carnegie Avenue
- Identify pedestrian and infrastructure improvements
- Identify land uses that complement nearby neighborhoods that promote walkability and transit use
- Encourage north-south connectivity for residents of Central and Fairfax to MidTown and beyond
- Identify key recommendations for equitable development and green infrastructure
Project Focus Area
The Carnegie Avenue Corridor Study will analyze transportation conditions from the Innerbelt to E. 105th St.
A future land use study will examine the area between E. 55th and E 79th St.
Questions & Comments
Have an idea? The re-inCarnegie Team wants to hear from you!
Connect with us on Social Media
Steering Committee Members
Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc.
Campus District, Inc.
Fairfax Renaissance Development Corporation
University Circle Inc.
Councilwoman Phyllis Cleveland
Councilman Blaine Griffin
MidTown Cleveland, Inc. Development Committee
City of Cleveland Department of Economic Development
City of Cleveland Division of Traffic Engineering
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
Ohio Department of Transportation
MidTown and Fairfax residents
Cleveland Food Hub
PNC Fairfax Connection