We are on the lookout for great talent passionate about our region and our city. Please find a list of current opportunities below, and contact us at (216) 391-5080 or by email with any questions.
Neighbor to Neighbor Cleveland Program: Midtown Community Engagement Specialist
Before applying, please view the full application here.
If interested, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job description in the subject line.
In partnership with Cleveland Neighborhood Progress, The Neighbor to Neighbor Cleveland Program (N2N) – a Cleveland Community Engagement and Data Collection Project - is designed to build community engagement and organizing capacity across Cleveland neighborhoods, as well as create a platform for collecting granular community-level data on the digital divide and tax foreclosures across the city. The data is expected to guide strategic investments and interventions to achieve digital equity for Cleveland and for the most impacted Cleveland residents.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Cleveland neighborhoods and residents and has a service leadership mentality – placing the growth and well-being of people and the communities to which they belong first and foremost. The candidate should be a problem-solver, good listener, and patient. This person should also enjoy developing relationships, working with diverse groups of people, and helping residents work though challenges they are facing.
- Working with the VP of Economic Development at MidTown and CNP’s Manager of Organizing and
Community Engagement to identify and determine which areas of the neighborhood to begin
outreach and engagement efforts
- Building trust and developing relationships with community residents around digital access, literacy
and other quality of life issues
- Connecting residents with resources available through the City, local nonprofits, & organizations
- Recruiting, training and supervising resident community ambassadors
- Coordinating logistics including mapping and handout materials for ambassadors
- Collecting, inputting, and tracking field data from ambassador teams
- Routinely convene with the CNP Manager of Organizing and Community Engagement and as part of a
cohort for peer-to- peer learning, mentorship, and assistance