Did you know that MidTown Cleveland hosts more than 650 organizations and over 18,000 workers in our neighborhood? Our #MidTownCLEMembers campaign is an attempt to capture just some of the amazing work and innovative leaders from all across the Town. As we work together to create a connected community, we’ll be working to highlight different organizations across all spectrums of work in the hopes of sharing some of our amazing diverse assets.
For May 2020, we’re excited to spotlight Dancing Wheels Company – This company’s lifelong mission to educate, advocate and entertain through compelling, innovative dance was born of the goals that each of their team members shares a heartfelt commitment to: Enhance integration and diversity in the arts with works uniting people of all abilities. Provide successful, independent and creative role models for those with disabilities. Erase negative stereotypes about people with disabilities in professional careers, primarily in the arts. Instill greater understanding and professionalism in individuals of all ability levels.
1. How long has your organization been located in MidTown?
2. What are three words to describe your organization?
3. What is something new and/or exciting that we can look forward to from your organization within the next year?
We have launched virtual classes that anyone, anywhere can take with out wonderful instructors!
4. Where are your team members’ favorite spots in MidTown?
AsiaTown, anywhere they can get food!
5. Complete this sentence “Our dream is for MidTown to….
Be the showcase location in the nation! Drawing people from near and far.