Did you know that MidTown Cleveland hosts more than 650 organizations and over 18,000 workers in our neighborhood? Our #MidTownCLEMembers campaign is an attempt to capture just some of the amazing work and innovative leaders from all across the Town. As we work together to create a connected community, we’ll be working to highlight different organizations across all spectrums of work in the hopes of sharing some of our amazing diverse assets.
For January 2020, we’re excited to spotlight Kids Book Bank Cleveland – Which provides free books to more than 2 million and counting—to children in need in the Greater Cleveland area through their network of partner organizations who serve kids and families in low-income areas.
1. How long has your organization been located in MidTown? Since we opened in March 2016
2. What are three words to describe your organization? dedicated, inviting, community-focused
3. What is something new and/or exciting that we can look forward to from your organization within the next year?
We will distribute our 3 millionth book in 2020! We’re in the middle of a strategic plan to plot our course for the next several years – stay tuned…
4. Where are your team members’ favorite spots in MidTown?
Children’s Museum, Dave’s, our distribution partners at The Centers and Starting Point
5. Complete this sentence “Our dream is for MidTown to….” be the literacy hub of Cleveland.