Did you know that MidTown Cleveland hosts more than 650 organizations and over 18,000 workers in our neighborhood? Our #MidTownCLEMembers campaign is an attempt to capture just some of the amazing work and innovative leaders from all across the Town. As we work together to create a connected community, we’ll be working to highlight different organizations across all spectrums of work in the hopes of sharing some of our amazing diverse assets.
For November 2019, we’re excited to spotlight DigitalC– a non-profit focused on making Greater Cleveland’s digital future more equitable.
- How long has your organization been located in MidTown?
2 1/2 years
2. What are three words to describe your organization?
Fostering Connected Community
3. What is something new and/or exciting that we can look forward to from your organization within the next year?
DigitalC will be continuing our focus on empowering and connecting our community through diverse programs and initiatives including Recipe Re-Mix, which focuses on showing community members how to prepare their favorite foods with healthier and substitute ingredients, and Internet Skills for Life, which provides digital skills training.
4. Where are your team members’ favorite spots in MidTown?
Gallucci’s, Dave’s, the gardens at the Dunham Tavern, Café Phix and the MidTown Tech Hive.
5. Complete this sentence “Our dream is for MidTown to….”
Be an inclusive and thriving place for technology, innovation and connected community.