Did you know that MidTown Cleveland hosts more than 650 organizations and over 18,000 workers in our neighborhood? Our #MidTownCLEMembers campaign is an attempt to capture just some of the amazing work and innovative leaders from all across the Town. As we work together to create a connected community, we’ll be working to highlight different organizations across all spectrums of work in the hopes of sharing some of our amazing diverse assets.
For August 2019, we’re excited to spotlight AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland–compassionate, collaborative and comprehensive resource for those living with HIV, those at greatest risk for acquiring HIV and those who stand in support of continuing to reduce the impact of this highly preventable, and now, effectively treatable public health issue.
- How long has your organization been located in MidTown?
2. What are three words to describe your organization?
Design, Imagination, Collaboration
3. What is something new and/or exciting that we can look forward to from your organization within the next year?
Look for a new website and videos this fall.
4. Where are your team members’ favorite spots in MidTown?
Gallucci’s, Souper Market, Cleveland Bagel, Superior Pho
5. Complete this sentence “Our dream is for MidTown to….”
Be an inviting and inspiring area where people want to spend their evenings and weekends.