MidTown Mornings: JobTown (pt. 2)
March 13 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Join us for an engaging discussion to help ideate creative ways to tackle workforce challenges for your organization.
- Gain an understanding of a conceptual framework for building a local economy through holistic economic development
- Hear an overview of MidTown’s Hire Local pilot research and goals
- Learn how to approach hiring and training from a nontraditional vantage point (e.g. hiring reentering populations, starting an apprenticeship program)
- Nick Kearney, Economic Opportunity Coordinator at MidTown Cleveland
- Daniel Kraciun, Director of Marketing at .Jobs
- Brianna Schultz, VP Workforce Development at Manufacturing Works
- Max Upton, MUPDD, Health-Tech Corridor Project Manager at MidTown Cleveland
RSVP by 5PM on Friday, March 8.
Complimenary coffee, tea, and pastries will be provided courtesy of our MidTown Mornings series presenting sponsor, U.S. Bank.