MidTown Mornings: FundTown
May 8 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 pm
Join the Growth Opportunity Partners team to:
- Uncover best practices for preparing yourself to approach a lender
- Learn what a “meaningful wage job” is and how important they are to company growth and community impact
- Determine whether you might be a good candidate for capital and coaching as you scale-up your business
- Michael Jeans, President and Chief Executive Officer – Growth Opportunity Partners
- Jeff Clawson, Chief Credit Officer – Growth Opportunity Partners
- Marcus Glanton, SVP, Operations and Risk Manager – Growth Opportunity Partners
Complimentary parking is available behind the Link59 building.
RSVP by 5PM on Friday, May 3.
Coffee, tea, and pastries will be provided, courtesy of our MidTown Mornings series presenting sponsor, U.S. Bank.