- This event has passed.
Improve Your Nonprofit’s Digital Storytelling
May 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
How to increase public awareness about your non-profits mission and impact through video storytelling on a budget.
Utilize the resources you already have within your organization to create impactful and compelling visual stories that bring in fundraising and attention. We’ll discuss how you can turn the work, outreach and events you’re already doing into opportunities to promote your cause–using the staff and equipment you already have–even a cell phone camera.
What you’ll learn:
- Effective digital storytelling techniques
- How to tell stories on different social media platforms that connect with the audience
- Leveraging the work your organization already does or events you are already producing and turn it into visual stories
- How to best use whatever resources you have to make the best videos you can
- Including live demonstration and hands-on practice