- This event has passed.
Dave’s Supermarkets Open Interview Event
January 29 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Open Interview event for our new location in MidTown (1929 East 61st at the corner of Chester) will be held on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 from 10 AM until 2 PM.
Please apply online prior to attending the event: https://www.davesmarkets.com/employment.shtml.
- This event will be limited to applicants who are at least 18 years of age and for the Midtown location only.
- The event will be hosted at the offices of Midtown Cleveland, located inside the Agora building at 5000 Euclid Avenue, Suite 100. Free parking lot entrance is located via Prospect (near Euclid) and is accessible by the Healthline bus.
- We will be focused on the Part-Time (14 to 28 hours per week) positions of Deli Clerks, Hot Food/Grill Clerks, Bakery Sales Clerks and Cashiers. Candidates in skilled areas such as butchers, cake decorators and commercial bakers are welcome to apply online.
- Applicants must be able to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. We do not have set schedules in the grocery store.
- Our open positions are part of the UFCW Local 880 union. Pre-employment background screenings are required. Hiring approval is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Weekly pay, employee discounts, tuition scholarship opportunities, insurance opportunities, growth & development opportunities and pension are all benefits of working here!
- We are looking for smiling, friendly candidates with strong work ethic and top notch customer service aptitude.